TeamAsia Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TeamAsia Forum

TeamAsia Forums

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TeamAsia's Monthly News 7/3/07

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TeamAsia's GM
GM
GM
TeamAsia's GM

Number of posts : 300
Registration date : 2007-02-03

TeamAsia's Monthly News 7/3/07 Empty
PostSubject: TeamAsia's Monthly News 7/3/07   TeamAsia's Monthly News 7/3/07 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2007 9:42 pm

Dear TeamAsia Members,

Our Gunbound Guild has finally reached 100 people, though this doesn't mean that we can all sit down and relax, we still have to try recruit more members as there are still some 'Inactive' members in this Guild, by getting more applicants we can kick out all inactive people shortly.

Also I do hope that you will go to the "Ranks/Jobs" section of the forum and look at the applications for the Guild Wars Team, Recruiting Team and Admin Team. There are also other posts which are coming up as well.

Please participate in at least one of the Teams, we are short of Manpower, and I'm not sure if 10+ can manage a group of 100 people.

I would also like to remind you to participate in the forums as well.
New Sections for the forum will sooner or later be coming up as well.

Note: the www.teamasia.co.nr hompage is down please go to the Forum website instead at: http://teamasia.forumotion.com/index.htm

Please add that as a "Favorite" on the Web browser you are using, if you have done that well done, cause it makes your lives easier.

Easter Event is coming up so please prepare yourself, and I wish you all the best of luck.
Back to top Go down
http://teamasia.forumotion.com/index.htm

TeamAsia's Monthly News 7/3/07
Page 1 of 1