TeamAsia Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TeamAsia Forum

TeamAsia Forums

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application for Admin Team

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TeamAsia's GM
GM
GM
TeamAsia's GM

Number of posts : 300
Registration date : 2007-02-03

Application for Admin Team Empty
PostSubject: Application for Admin Team   Application for Admin Team Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2007 7:27 pm

Dear [TA] Members,
Our Admin Team needs more manpower, if you are interested in joining the Admin Team, please feel free to message me.

Role of the Admin Team:
The Role of the Admin Team is hard though rewarding, firstly you get to become a Junior Member Instantly, and also the Admin Team is the MAIN team running our Guild/Clan.

Though as an Admin Team you will need to speak properly and not informal language such as colloquials...this is because as a member of the Admin Team, you need to have some Leadership, a good understanding of Games/Language and finally you need to have good social skills (Interacting with others, such as new recruits).

If you think that you meet these requirements please message me and i will hopefully/gratefully accept your application. (This only applies till the end of Feb!) And after the end of Feb we won't be recruiting anymore people into the recruiting team temporaily.

Thanks !
Back to top Go down
http://teamasia.forumotion.com/index.htm

Application for Admin Team
Page 1 of 1